This Is Not A Micathermic Heater

While perusing the web for the latest in micathermic heaters I happened upon this ad featured at the top of one of the search results pages. What caught my eye was the Soleus micathermic heater which I've outlined in red.

The ad reminded me of one of those puzzles that challenges you to find the picture that doesn't belong in the group.

But the question you have to ask is: Where are they hiding the signature mica panels that put the mica in micathermic?

When I clicked the product link for some type of explanation it took me to Compact Appliances where the Soleus HC7-15-01 is described as both a ceramic and micathermic heater with no actual reference to micathermic technology.

Also, if you search for this heater at other sites such as Amazon, it is branded, and described, as a ceramic heater with no mention of micathermic technology.

Obviously someone at Compact Appliances goofed when they laid out the sales page for this ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment